AltisLife CAU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My application by lpx J

3 posters

Go down

My application by lpx J Empty My application by lpx J

Post by LPX J Mon May 30, 2016 8:17 pm

[PID] =

[IGN] = [LPX] J

[hours on Arma 3] = 600

[Hours on this server?] =i dont know

[Why do you want to join the APC] = i love to uphold the law and i am really expierenced

[What makes you stand out to other applicants?] =i am a police commissioner on the other community

[Example of a RolePlay Situation.  30+   words] = me and my(navy seals) crew where stuck in a whole in the middle of afghanistan surounded by 30 terrorist all around. me and m crew where stuck for days without food and water. we survived it killed em all but i got heavely wounded and was discharged. nnow i am here to jjoin the police to get back in action

Scenario 1.] Someone comes up to you with their gun drawn they are behind you so therefore they have the advantage, they say "put your hands up!" What do you do?]   = put my hands up and try  to speak them out of what they are doing

Scenario 2.]  you see someone with an weapon that is against the law running in Kavala Square its holstered so at the moment they cause no threat how do you deal with the situation?]  = go up to them gun lowered ask him to drop the gun(ofcourse tell my team whats happening) and bring him in for questioning

Basic Rules]

1. Always initate On criminals.   E.G     "You shout APC Hands up"       This is classed as initation         Saying "hands up" is not.

2. Always have a valid reason for pulling someone over or stopping them on the street don't do it because your bored.

3. As a police officer you are not allowed to be included in illegal activity you are an officer the heart of RP on the server.

4. Good RP is to be rewarded Rebels and civillians should have a lesser punishment if there RolePlay is Exellent.   E.g Less ticket price

5. DO NOT METAGAME!      E.g seeing someones tag above there head and using it to find out their name you ask there name and for ID if they refuse you send them to jail.

6.Server Rules go before Cop Rules Always.

7. As a PCSO you have access to lethal's However You Must Still Always Carry A Stun Pistol. Failure To Do So Is A Warning Point.

Do You Understand  These Rules?]  = yes!!!!!!!

LPX J

Back to top Go down

My application by lpx J Empty Re: My application by lpx J

Post by Jay [OWNER] Mon May 30, 2016 8:19 pm

Your Application Has Been Placed On Hold HOLDReason =  Play redo roleplay situation

Jay [OWNER]

Back to top Go down

Post by LPX J Mon May 30, 2016 8:35 pm

[Example of a RolePlay Situation. 30+ words] = There is a hostage situation.
so we as the police force set a good perimeter and clear all the serounding buildings. at the same time there is a cop negotiating with the hostage taker. he is making sure everything stays calm and no one gets hurt. while he gets all the hostage taker wants we try and get as much intell as we can (if he is alone, what gun he has, etc) if we get a window to save the hostage we take it. But we always try to get everyone out alive! fpr instance they want 200k you get it all together and when the hostage is save you try and arrested the hostage taker(s). but the hostage is most important

LPX J

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay [OWNER] Mon May 30, 2016 8:37 pm

Application Accepted! Please wait in out Teamspeak waiting for interview lobby!

Jay [OWNER]

Back to top Go down

Post by Kieran [CO-OWNER] Mon May 30, 2016 8:40 pm

Congratulations your application has been ACCEPTED please join the waiting for interview room on teamspeak for a small interview
ts19.freets3.net:10201

Kieran CMD of the APC

Kieran [CO-OWNER]
Admin

https://altislifecau.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down